Transducer identification


New member
I have a old(~2002-2004) GP1850WDF unit. I'm trying to identify the transducer. It's a thru hull. It provides 50/200 freq and temperture to the unit. It is shaped like a pointed oval, 4 inches long, just over 2 inches wide. There is a cable marking, Airmar #C47 C1225, but no label on the transducer. I suspect it's a B525 model, but not sure. How can identify the model number?
I haven't been able to locate any information on the cable marking you provided other than it appears to be the part number for the raw cable itself. Your best bet would probably be to contact Gemeco (Airmar's Distributor). Please contact them through one of the methods described on their website: