MFD 12(NAVnet 3D) cannot detect Raddar, MFD 12 cannot be set to master

sirmoloo

I need a replacement HDDfor MD 12,
We have 4 Number of FISV with NAVnet 3D installed, all the NAVnet cannot detect raddar again.
I discouvered the HDD is bad, I tried to replace the HDD but cannot without the license key.
please assit

There is no license key needed in replacing the hard drive. Normally the drive you receive from Furuno will have software pre-loaded and only a factory reset is needed to pair the new hard drive with the CFast memory. I am aware of no licence key that you are referring. Are you talking about chart unlock codes?

There is no license key needed in replacing the hard drive. Normally the drive you receive from Furuno will have software pre-loaded and only a factory reset is needed to pair the new hard drive with the CFast memory. I am aware of no licence key that you are referring. Are you talking about chart unlock Codes?
Thank you for your response.
Please can you assist me on how can purchase pre-loaded HDD from furuno, i have confirmed that my HDD is bad/faulty. thank you

If you can find a dealer with one on hand the p/n for the hard drive is 001-074-480. It appears they have recently become no longer available in the USA so hopefully you can find something in the supply channels. If you don't find anything, it is pricey but there is a Solid State drive option (pn 001-495-260-00) that could be special ordered but you would need to check with the Furuno dealer on price and availability.

If you can find a dealer with one on hand the p/n for the hard drive is 001-074-480. It appears they have recently become no longer available in the USA so hopefully you can find something in the supply channels. If you don't find anything, it is pricey but there is a Solid State drive option (pn 001-495-260-00) that could be special ordered but you would need to check with the Furuno dealer on price and availability.
Thank you.
Please can you connect/share any contact with me either; with the supply channels for Hard drive 001-074-480 or special ordered PN 001-495-260-00, am in Nigeria, West Africa

Back