Position of data box

KC2400

Is there an option to have the data box sit across the top of the screen rather than the left side?

That’s disappointing. If Furuno reads this forum - please add the option of the data box across the top of screen with a single line of display data.

Greetings KC2400, your input is valuable to us. The data bar you reference on current TZTouch2/3 products is a "route bar" and comes up when engaged in a route or navigating. The data box on the left of the TZT2/3 is actually improved over other versions and now you can add a nearly unlimited amount of sensor information in that data bar. Accessing the same information on each application page (Fish Finder, Radar, Plotter, etc.). Our data bar can be scrolled allowing more data to be stacked on top of data. A data bar located above may be limited and possibly busy with the route bar. However, I'll recommend your suggestion to product development for further consideration.

Hope this helps,

- Maggy

I would like to see the side data bar actually compress(shift) the picture rather than overlay on top of it. Example, I have a downscan transducer in my bottom right quadrant, triple beam display in the top right, 3D history view in the top left and the sidescan on the bottom left. When I bring out the data boxes it will cover up part of the sidescan and 3D history image and any relevant data.

***Note***
Just took these pictures at the dock. We have some massive schools of menhaden swimming around that the rockfish are starting to devour...

Attachments

• 20230906_072504.jpg
    20230906_072504.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 5
  • 20230906_072515.jpg
    20230906_072515.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 5
Greetings KC2400, your input is valuable to us. The data bar you reference on current TZTouch2/3 products is a "route bar" and comes up when engaged in a route or navigating. The data box on the left of the TZT2/3 is actually improved over other versions and now you can add a nearly unlimited amount of sensor information in that data bar. Accessing the same information on each application page (Fish Finder, Radar, Plotter, etc.). Our data bar can be scrolled allowing more data to be stacked on top of data. A data bar located above may be limited and possibly busy with the route bar. However, I'll recommend your suggestion to product development for further consideration.

Hope this helps,

- Maggy
What would be more helpful is if there could be different data box configurations with multiple units on a network. For those of us with two MFDs side by side, this would allow showing much more data on the "top" boxes that don''t need to be scrolled to see since I could put different boxes on each display. The same goes for the quick screen selection menu that drops down swiping from the top. Those should also be configurable on a unit by unit basis.

Back