More than 16 custom screen options

gtstang462002

Furuno Super Fan
Can we get the option to have more than 16 custom screens on the homepage or is there a way to make this along with the shortcut bar across the top not a global setting? I use each display in it's own way with various custom layouts depending on what I am doing (fishing, cruising, looking for fish, etc). Also would like to see the 3way split option be reversible in order to have the full half page on the right rather than the left.

Thank you for the suggestion, I'll bring it to the attention of the product developers for consideration.

Much Appreciated, :sail

- Maggy

One thing that would really help would be some additional preset options.

Let's take for example the preset frequency sounder options.

1) I would like that to be expanded to the radar also. Three different radar preset settings, that would include gain / clutter / range / etc. Then you could very easily toggle between your close in modes or your bird hunting modes , with them dialed in exactly the way you want, instead of having to fumble with the auto settings or changing the range in and out for each setting. This is something I would really think would help a lot of people, especially if they are needing manual modes more than auto modes.

2) I would love it if the preset frequency sounder options also had preset depth / range / zoom settings. It would be wonderful to just hit a button , and going from bottom zoom to marker zoom, or have the range go from full depth to just the upper water column, depending on what you're trying to do. Hitting one button and then doing some minor adjustment is way easier on a rocking center console than it is changing all of the settings.

3) I would love it if you could have a global preset, where it remembers all of your settings, for every screen, easily changeable from say the main home screen, where one could be harbor mode, one could be cruising mode, and one could be offshore fishing mode, or name them whatever you want, similar to presets, where if you choose one of those modes, ALL screens of ALL settings are reconfigured exactly the way you had them saved last time. This way, all of your settings undergo a global change when you go from say, harbor mode to offshore fishing mode.

Back