ADD ETA to navigation bar across the top.

buefin039

Currently the navigation bar across the top gives all the needed information except ETA. I have been asked by a few friends lately how to get ETA. After finding out through the forum that you cannot, I showed them how to add add it to the information boxes on the left. I think keeping all the information in regards to active route across the top would be nice and not take up a data box that will sometimes be blank.

buefin039,

For which product are you making this recommendation?
TZT3 units show navigation data across the top, but it shows TTA (Time to Arrival) instead of ETA. Are you referring to another product?

I am referring to the TZT3. Many guys who chug through the night like to time getting to the fishing grounds for a certain time. Rather than doing math in their head constantly with TTA, ETA would give them the exact time they will be there. They can easily adjust up or down speed and instantly see their new estimated arrival time. I was told other manufacturers show it and a few guys have called me asking how tho change TTA to ETA or add ETA to the top bar.

Back