V2 Software New Features

DFS

Is there a summary of the changes / new features for the software update? I saw the video on the Sirius XM fish finder application but I have not seen any other summaries of changes. Thanks.

Some cool stuff with the update.
Commercially for several years I've used WASSP piped into Olex and also using WASSP's mapping software so I know the ins and outs of multibeam. Building good data from my experience takes good stabilization so the SCX20 at the very least will be necessary.

But......
What I'm not seeing in the overview of new "things" is the ability to read some of the other charting that's available to competitors that gives you some very good detailed relief shading. I've seen some very good stuff on a friends boat here on the West coast. Did I miss this when going over the features? I hope so.

Hopefully we won't have to install the DFF3d to be able to get good relief shading. I'd love to have the DFF3d but finding space on the bottom of the boat for the ducer will be a challenge and expensive.
Please tell me I missed it when reading over the features.

Yes, you will want to backup your user data and it is recommend to factory reset after programming and then restore you user settings.

Hello friends, we have a tzt3 that after inserting the usb with all the files, it has been left with the furno screen on a black background, there is no way it will react.
is there any way to go back? or force file upload?
we have tried to insert the pen and turn it off and on and it remains the same. There is no way
Thank you

hi everyone I have a tzt3 on the net with a tzt2 both with v7 software. if now I install the software v2.01 on the tzt3 will I have problems with tzt2?
thank you

Back