Sirius XM radio?

lstitcher

I'm in the final stages of configuring a system with two TZT3's and wehave the bbw4 module. I had a Sirius account from a prior boat which was kept active at the minimum level. I've set up the radio with Siriius but can't see any channels? I found this sentence on the Furuno website for the BBW4 - "Requires a Sirius/XM weather service subscription, sold separately".

Do I need a weather subscription to get music through the BBW4?

Thanks,

Lance

If you go:
Home/Furuno - Settings - Initial Setup - Sensor List
Can you see the BBWX4 in the list?
Even without a subscription their advertising channel pops up and plays audio.

Thanks @FishTech, I got this sorted out yesterday afternoon. I was trying to control it through Fusion, instead of Sirius. That was on me. Seemed intuitive to go to Fusion to try and change channels.

Yeah, not a fan of that setup. I would rather control my stereo sound through the stereo not have to turn on a display to change the station when sitting at the dock. Also not a fan of the fact that now my audio is being piped into the head unit through old school RCA jacks. One of the reasons I haven't added the BBWX4 to my system yet.

Agreed. BBWX4 sound quality of Sirius radio output is horrible. All other inputs the sound is great, I placed a cd player into the AUX! input and it played clearly, same input connected to BBWX4 audio output was horrible... Need a solution

Back