New purchase

Tim

My screen on original TzT3 had bubble in the corners and I believe my transducer was smashed while taking boat out of the water this year. Radar is fine and gps antenna is also perfect. How do I say this?? Well I bought the boat with existing equipment which radar works great and gps was hit or miss and down view not so hot really ever, so I'm going to purchase a new TzT3 for the online capabilities and a bigger screen. My question is

1. Will I need to upgrade radar?
2. Will I need to upgrade GPS antenna are will I even need it?
3. Although I don't do much fishing in this boat, when I do I would love to be able to see fish and other objects clearly below and around while in 10' - 225', what is the best suggested transducer for that application?
4. I will also be purchasing a Navpilot 711, what all do I need besides what come in to box to control the steering?
5. I would also like to see details on both motors digitally, any suggestions on this and what all do I need for this?
6. What is and how do I get the Doppler effect and True Chirp upgrade, what amplifier do I need?
7. I'm sure I'm forgetting something but is there a package that can be purchased with everything (all internal components) I need to install and run?

I'm fluent with the Nema 2000 cables but I know it has to be a pump install somewhere to control steering and I also saw a component needed for different channels and that when it got confusing. I I didn't see any of the when you click what's coming in any of the purchases.

And correction I don't have TzT3 now, I have first gen Tzt
Amplifiers and booster I need?

Any working DRS on a TZT series one system will also work on the TZT2, TZT3 or XL systems. If your 2000 GPS was working well for your with the TZ series one, it will also work in the newer gen system. To answer your transducer suggestion, I would need to know what fishfinder you are planning on using. The autopilot normally has what is needed of a fiberglass boat as long as you have a pilot pump already installed. Engine data is easily viewable on the newer gen systems as long as you provide the standard NMEA 2000 engine PGNs to the bus. The doppler effect for the radar requires an NXT type DRS. If you need high power CHIRP, you would be looking at the DFF3-UHD fish finder. Each boat is different so it would be best to discuss your needs/wants with your Furuno dealer who can put you a package together.

Reason I'm asking is because I'm installing myself and purchasing on line from one of your vendors

That boat appears to be an inboard so you would be look at the Navpilot 711C. The pump size will depending on the total cubic inches of fluid used by your steering cylinder(s). What is the size and how many are used to move your rudder?

Back