TZT3 + DRS4W Radar?

Omarf4

Can't seem to find any details as to why TZT3 units don't support the DRS4W radar? Anyone know the scoop? Love the simplicity of wifi radar and simpler installations plus two active screens for radar output.....

The TZT series one and two didn't support the DRS4W and at this time neither does the TZT3. If it is a product suggestion, I would recommend a post to that topic area. The DRS4DL+ is the lowest cost radar solution for the TZT3 series at this time. The DRS4W works with the original design with iOS devices and now the newer GP1871F and GP1971F units.

Johnny Electron":2ldbkcyr said:
The TZT series one and two didn't support the DRS4W and at this time neither does the TZT3. If it is a product suggestion, I would recommend a post to that topic area. The DRS4DL+ is the lowest cost radar solution for the TZT3 series at this time. The DRS4W works with the original design with iOS devices and now the newer GP1871F and GP1971F units.

Thanks! Yes, I have the gp1871f on the dash purely for the drs4w radar but was hoping to replace my 1242xsv garmin unit next to it with the tzt3 12” and get the same functionality.

Back