Transducer identification

bmoney2334

Hey guys I’m looking for some help on how i can determine what transducer i have. It came with the boat and i would like to use it. My guess is it’s a b260. The tag is missing but the cable is much thicker than the other transducer it has a tag it is a b60. The one I’m question is a larger bronze football shaped transducer. It dose not have the faring block installed. Picture attached is the wiring of the transducer. Thanks for the help

Attachments

• IMG_8100.jpeg
    IMG_8100.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
Based on the wiring and you saying it looks like a B260, I'm going to say that you have a 526T-HDN. That would be a 50/200 transducer that is non-diplexed. Meaning it was meant for units that have separate high and low channels/wiring. If you wanted to use a system looking for a diplexed transducer you could purchase the Airmar Matching Box. I just looked and cannot find it at Airmar or Gemeco. There is a Furuno Matching Box but that is only for Furuno made transducers. The one use have is made by Airmar and would require the Airmar box.
Do you know what fish finder you would be attaching it to?

If going to run the non-diplexed B260 with the FCV587, an external matching box will be needed (MB1100) but as FishTech says, it would connect directly to the FCV295 without as it designed for non-diplexed transducers.

Back