DDF1-UHD showing 50/ 200 not showing CHIRP

sdonx

Furuno Fan
DDF1-UHD with a B275LHW Transducer. My system is a updated TZT2BB with a TZT16F.
I recently updated the DFF1.
Before and after my sounder screen and menu shows the typical 50Khz and 200Khz and not the CHIRP frequencies.
Is this normal?
Am I actually in CHIRP mode? or std mode?
Also I see 03.02 and 01.04 did my update take?
thumbnail_IMG_2547 (1).jpg
thumbnail_IMG_2546.jpg

I searched screen shots of the DFF1-UHD and they indicated LF or HF not the 50/ 200 that show's up on mine?

On that TZT3 plotter why don't you swipe up from the bottom and verify Fish Finder source is set to the DFF1-UHD and not the TZT2BB, otherwise check [Home] > [Settings] > [Fish Finder] > Source > select the DFF1-UHD.

Just a thought, :sail

- Maggy

Interesting, I'm learning a new system install and have a B275LHW plugged into one of my TZT3 units. The system also has a DFF3D. I just noticed today that it too was reporting 50/200 as the frequencies not not Chirp. I confirmed that the source was the same TZT3 and the selected transducer was B275LHW.

Yes, this is normal. Nothing is wrong. The center freq of the LF (30-70khz) is 50 and the center freq of the HF (175-225khz) is 200. It isn't possible for the DFF1-UHD True Chirp to conduct tone base/CW. It is all the time Chirp. Our units show exactly the same even when using the TZT3 with the DFF1-UHD.

Back