Change default IP-address of TZT2

bertrandhartman

Hi,

I'm setting up my new TZT2 network (consisting of -among other things- 4x TZT2 displays, a FAX-30 and a DRS4D-NXT radar) and to make it compatible with my existing onboard wired & WiFi network I need to change the default IP-address of the TZT2 units.

Right now all TZT2 displays have the same (?) IP-address in the 172.32.x.y range, which is not only incompatible with my existing network but (unless they actually operate on layer-2 level) should cause IP address conflicts among the TZT2's.

In the "initial settings" menu I can see the IP address but for some reason I cannot change it.

Has somebody found a way to change the default IP-address? Looked in all the manuals, but I must be overlooking something.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Bertrand

Your normal boat network and Furuno network really shouldn't be mixed. If you need to join the Furuno network with another network for getting access to NavCenter weather it is best done with a wifi router as described in the tech document located under TECH INFO tab of the product page. The unit assigns it own IP address and you can't and shouldn't attempt to change that.

Back