usb connection furuno SCX-21 antenne

geggen

Hi i need help with usb connection wiring to an scx-21 antenna? to use the SC Setting tool

Do i need an special furuno usb cable ?

Ore can i just buy an standard seriall to usb converter, and cut the wire and splice it with the furuno scx-21 wires?

You'f use a USB-serial converter with a Actisense opto-4 cable to connect to the SCX21.

Thanks for the help, where can i buy an cable that works ?

I am using this antenna with wassp multibeam , i need to zero the pitch and roll sensor beacuse the antenna is not mounted in level :)

Hello
Why can i see a diagram for conection in Scx21 faq's ....and another one in Scx21_422usbcbl conection ,
Where the positive and negative are oposite
TD- to RX - in one model and TD- to Rx+ in other one

Wich is correct?

Thanks a lot

Xavier

Jammapeix":3jl9scdy said:
Hello
Why can i see a diagram for conection in Scx21 faq's ....and another one in Scx21_422usbcbl conection ,
Where the positive and negative are oposite
TD- to RX - in one model and TD- to Rx+ in other one

Wich is correct?

Thanks a lot

Xavier

See below for proper wiring. :sail

- Maggy

Attachments

• scx21.jpg
    scx21.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 657
Hi Xavier,

Magnetron provided good guidance from the interconnection diagram but you are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT that the SC21 FAQ has an error when the show it connected to the converter. We will get that fixed. + OUT goes to + IN on the other device and never should cross to the negative etc. Good catch. If you want to PM me your mailing address, I can send you a bit of swag for thanks. :respect

Back