TZT12F - Software Level, Chart Master Device

tiara33bill

I went through every screen on my unit today. I could not find the software level. Can someone help me find this? The reason I ask about this is, I heard there is a new software level available for $40. It comes preloaded on a USB stick. I couldn't find a USB port. Is it on the back of the display under a cover at the top?

Also, the Chart Master Device option was not turned on. Could this be because the former owner had a PC running Time Zero charts? I turned it on and the system generated a number.

Thanks, Bill

Software version shows on bootup (like Jsubzero suggested), on the sensor list, on quick self test under initial setup, or under the service menu when running that self test.

Software version shows on bootup (like Jsubzero suggested), on the sensor list, on quick self test under initial setup, or under the service menu when running that self test.

edit. back from the boat. The software level is 02.05:02.05:02.05. I found it on the sensor list. Wasn't displayed at start up. Must be an early version. What do I have to do to upgrade to the latest version.

2nd edit. I found the download site and have the 3.56 version and the December 2023 sensor files on my PC.

Last edited:
I went through every screen on my unit today. I could not find the software level. Can someone help me find this? The reason I ask about this is, I heard there is a new software level available for $40. It comes preloaded on a USB stick. I couldn't find a USB port. Is it on the back of the display under a cover at the top?

Also, the Chart Master Device option was not turned on. Could this be because the former owner had a PC running Time Zero charts? I turned it on and the system generated a number.

Thanks, Bill
I upgraded the software to 3.56 and upgraded the sensors. One more project completed. I want to thank everyone for their guidance and help.

Back