Zooming Bug/Issue

DeepSouthTX

Furuno Fan
I have had this happen occasionally since I have had my tzt3s approx 1 year. See attached video. Simetimes when only tapping on the plus or minus the machine gets hung up and continues to zoom in or out. At time only for a matter of seconds. Still zooming out to max or in to min. This time in the video the only way I could get it to stop was changing screens. Wondering if this is a bug and other people experience it? Or if there is a possible issue on my end. Welcome any feedback as this is pretty frustrating at times. Thank you

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NMLDtT85BDQNpDuX7

What software version is your unit currently running?

(Home > Settings > Initial Setup > Quick Self-Test ... "...-0x.xx" < Ver. # e.g. 07.01 ) ;)

EDIT: You may also want to check, while you're at it, if HOME > SETTINGS > Routes > Route Auto Zoom is toggled "ON" or "OFF." If "ON" try toggling it "OFF" and re-evaluate. :think

Much Appreciated, :sail

- Maggy

I have had similar issues, but dismissed them as part of my unit freezing issue. :think The auto zoom with the route guidance was a whole different annoyance that went away once I turned it off.

We have also had this issue with the TXT2, only it always zooms in or out to the maximum and gets stuck there. Changing screens brings it back. It happens infrequently enough that we have been ignoring it.

Both of my TZT3's are running the 2.01 software to take advantage of the sounder improvements and PBG.

oddly enough I have almost no issues at all with my TZT9F. The 12 on the other hand...

:lol:

i still love it though!!!

Personally, I don't think I've heard of something like that, especially with 2.01. Nothing connected to the USB? What happens if you eliminate every connection besides power from the TZT3, does it still do it?

Back