Wpts not synchronized

Aggeloseco

Furuno Fan
Hello I have a tzt3 and the tz iboat installed on my iphone. In general wpts and photos are synchronizing very good with each other. The problem I have, is that , I uploaded some wpts to my tz iboat , but these wpts are not uploading to my tzt 3.
Can you give me some help?

You are certain that the TZT 3 is logged in to your TZcloud account and that the TZ iboat synched with the TZcloud? It is possible to force a cloud synchronization on the TZT 3 through the menu.

As Quitsa says, ensure your MFD is logged into the cloud and ensure the boat GPS has a good fix for date and time. If your date and time is incorrect it won't connect up.

I will check again , but everything else synchronises, for example if I mark a waypoint in my TZT3 it will show also on TZ iboat, only some certain waypoints do not synchronise. These waypoints are uploaded throuh gpx file to iboat.

That might be the key. If you import something that isn't 100% supported it might take it but it won't share because of an unsupported symbol or other reason. I recall seeing this on a Vx2 where it wouldn't share from one machine to another. The points were imported from elsewhere and there was a waypoint symbol that wasn't supported hosing everything up.

I will check again , but everything else synchronises, for example if I mark a waypoint in my TZT3 it will show also on TZ iboat, only some certain waypoints do not synchronise. These waypoints are uploaded throuh gpx file to iboat.
I have done exactly that uploading from a gpx file a number of times and those waypoints all synchronized across all the devices connected to the TZ cloud account. You might try downloading those missing waypoints to an SD card or USB memory stick and importing them directly to your TZT 3 and see if it copies them. That might tell you something.

Back