Why no 24" TZtouch3

DONZI54

With all the 24" MFD I see from Garmin being used I wonder why Furuno is not making a TZT3 in the 24" model or even a black box. I know they still have TZ2BB but it still not the same.

DONZI54,

Keep in mind that the TZT2BB has the same processor as the other TZT3 Multifuction Displays like the TZT9F, TZT12F, TZT16F, and TZT19F.

If you upgrade the TZT2BB's software to V.7.01 this will you provide you the same features as the TZT3. You can read all about it here: View attachment overview_of_changes_made_to_tztouch2_using_v7_software.pdf

Furuno has found that when most of the Sportfishing Boats and the Yachts builder/outfitters wanted the bigger displays, they could so by utilizing the TZT2BB and then adding any size monitors they needed to fit their custom dash applications.

- Deep Blue :cool

Maybe I misunderstood, but when I spoke with Furuno they had said the functionality would not be 100% with the TZTBB and the update.

DONZI54,

No, TZT2BB will have functionality with TZT3, if the software is updated with to V.7.01.

- Deep Blue :D

The 22" TZTXL isn't yet for sale nor has any pricing released. We can not speculate about release dates or pricing until an official dealer bulletin releases. The list price of the TZT19 is posted at our website. https://www.furunousa.com/en/products/tzt19f. I don't see that this has gone up on our website. We only list MSRP, as we don't sell direct to customers.

Back