Tzt3 single freq zoom

Hi, is there any possibility to zoom when I am using only HF on TZT3? I have DFF-UHD and B265LH. I do BZ with split screen and auto range. However if I have only HF or LF on single screen with auto range on I cannot zoom.
Thank you!

Good morning,

Thank you for your inquiry. When you display the zoom function on the TZT3 it will show you two different display, similar to a dual frequency display, however the left side of the screen is the zoom feature.

Below is an example of this. If your presentation looks different please provide a photo of the example of your system so we can try to help figure out what is going on.

Bottom Zoom.jpg

C-Bass

Thank you very much for your quick reply. That is correct but not the answer to my question. I want to zoom in and out without splitting the screen with BZ function. I had this on my previous simrad. I have upgraded evrything to Furuno and I cannot zoom at single frequency screen. I am using mostly Chart and fishfinder combo screen, although I have TZT3 16, to split the half of the screen with bottom zoom makes things smaller. So, I guess the answer to my question is no?
Thanks,

Ok, I think I understand, you are trying to zoom a single frequency display without choosing the bottom zoom feature which splits the screen.

First choose the single frequency display that you want: HF or LF
Second, make sure you are using a manual range not automatic.
3rd, define the depth range scale of the screen that you wan: IE: 25ft, 50ft, 10ft etc.
4rth, the sounder display will not show the depth range that you chose above, however if you are in deeper water than the scale that you chose you will not see the bottom. That is ok.
5th-you a single finger and drag the screen up, this will allow the sounder to keep the same depth range scale but it moves that scale to a deeper depth with ever swipe up. All you have to do is continue to move the screen up until you reach the desired depth of water that you want to view using the depth scale that you selected.

If that is not it, please provide some more details, or provide a description of the competitors definition. It might allow us to get a better idea of the feature or function you are tryin to achieve. We apologize if our understanding is not what you had in mind. It can be hard to visualize the feature that you are looking for.

C-Bass

Back