Auto shift zoom ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto shift zoom
When using Tztouchxl Dual frequency. Can it do auto shift zoom?

TZT3 can do Shift zoom manually when using dual frequency. As a man dedicated to the device, it is necessary to constantly scroll up and down the screen by hand. TZT3 chirp is designed as single frequency. The menu needs to change. If you select dual frequency, you cannot select bottom zoom. But single frequency has bottom zoom selection. Have these been fixed in the XL series.

The XL software isn't final and a operator's manual isn't available. In the initial release, I would expect the sounder to work much like the TZT3 sounder except it includes a new side-scan output. I guess we will see once the units are on the street and information is available. If it isn't what your looking for, the suggestion area would be a good place to document your suggestion where the development guys have it.

"If this isn't what you're looking for " I was wondering why you wrote this .

If there is a place where I can write that I am fed up, tired, and do not believe, I will write there. I can fax it. I can send a letter to any address you want by mail. But remember, this will only tire your customers.

It was a typo. It should read "If it isn't what you are looking for".

The TZ product isn't final and you are asking things that can't yet be answered. Please have some patience for the product and information to become available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back