TZT3 Map Requests

DFS

I did not see this request on the forum so I figured I would add it. I'm guessing that Furuno already knows that many people would like to see some upgraded options. In my area, that probably means the newest Navionics Bathy charts working on the TZT3. I'm sure other areas might be different. Below is a link to a current discussion on another forum.
https://www.thehulltruth.com/marine-ele ... harts.html

Thanks.

If you haven't asked for screenshots of diffrent options from tech support, I would recommend it. In some areas there isn't much depth changes and real bathy. Beware of some of the charts on the market the have a lot of data that are drawn by computers than real data. Some will look great but bathy should be based on real verified surveys. Both C-map and Navionics have excellent data in the mapmedia format depending on the area in question. Thanks for the link. We are not allowed to post on other forums but we do peak in and view the market. We have some plans in the works but that isn't currently open to discussions. Furuno is working with MapMedia for more options.

Back