TZT3 charts that show California MPA boundaries

tiara33bill

I found a chart on the Furunousa website, MM3-FNA-024. Does this chart (or any other available Furuno chart) show the boundaries of the California MPAs as part of the chart details? We need to stay out of these areas while fishing. Don't want that big ticket from the DFG. Thanks

If the unit is new, it should have that area pre-loaded and current. You would just enter your unlock code and then change your chart selection to C-map. If the unit is older, I would recommend downloading the chart, unzipping it and copy it over onto your map card using a PC (not apple product). As long as it is on the card unzipped the machine will see it.

If the unit is new, it should have that area pre-loaded and current. You would just enter your unlock code and then change your chart selection to C-map. If the unit is older, I would recommend downloading the chart, unzipping it and copy it over onto your map card using a PC (not apple product). As long as it is on the card unzipped the machine will see it.
I just bought the boat. The previous owner installed the TZT12F (tzt3) and other equipment. I think he installed it with the past 2 years. I'll have to scroll through the list to see if it's there. Also, I noticed on the product page, it indicates this chart pack is for NavNet 3D, TZtouch or TZtouch2 systems. It doesn't list the TZtouch3.

Thanks for letting me know that the product page needs update. Yes, TZT3 runs the same MM3 mapping as NN3D,TZT1, TZT2, and Nobeltec TimeZero.

Can you provide a link so I can get someone to fix the error you saw? Checking FurunoUSA.com website I am not seeing where you saw it. Was it maybe at Furuno.com or NavNet.com?
1708530632623.png1708530696286.png

Version 27 is the newest version. It can be downloaded and unzipped to the chart card without a licence but you will need the unlock code to enable the viewing of it.

Back