Timezero cloud satellite available on TZT3?

DeepSouthTX

Furuno Fan
Question for the moderators.

Please see attached screenshot of my timezero cloud for my fishing area. Is there a way to dsiplay this satellite info for the gulf on my TZT3? Interested in the areas offshore as they do not display on my TZT3. Only the coastal inland satellite photo is displayed on my plotter not the offshore fishing areas and bottom in blue on the screenshot. Wondering if there is a chart that I can download that will show the ocean bottom contours like I see online? Thank you.

Attachments

• timezero satellite.jpg
    timezero satellite.jpg
    696.6 KB · Views: 499
Don't you have a box in the lower right corner with a layers icon that pops up like the attached? You just select the NOAA charts and then it looks like the attached.

But this is not what you are after, though it allows you to see it on the TZCloud.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-26 at 9.44.53 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-26 at 9.44.53 AM.png
    181.7 KB · Views: 496
  • Screen Shot 2022-09-26 at 9.51.18 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-09-26 at 9.51.18 AM.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 496
thank you for the reply. Sorry if there's some confusion with my post. I'm hoping to be able to see the blue under ocean bottom on my chartplotter just like I see it on the cloud. Thank you.

Furuno offers either C-MOR's or C-Map's bathy charts for the TZT3 for both the East Gulf and West Gulf areas, but doesn't currently have offshore satellite imagery from Maxar or other satellite imagery company for the TZT3 product line.

Since it exists in Timezero Cloud currently, it may eventually come to a plotter near you, which is real cool however there are not any details as of now how to do so; save connecting your PC to the HDMI-In port of the TZ :cool . Of course, we have charting options so If you email into technical support with a waypoint position, support may be able to provide a screen cap of the area with the included chart relief.

For C-MOR Gulf East: MM3-WAR-BAT-02
For C-MOR Gulf West: MM3-WAR-BAT-04
For C-Map: MM3-FNA-023 (bathy only)

Hope this clarifies, :sail

- Maggy

Back