TZT3 16 Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiccup

Furuno Fan
Hi, looking to outfit my boat with a brand new electronics package. Have owned Garmin, Simrad, and Furuno before. Leaning towards Furuno based on radar performance.

However, it appears that the TZT3 16's are not available at the moment? I guess this is some sort of covid-induced supply chain nightmare? Any sense on when I would get the units if ordered today? Seems suppliers are saying early April...not sure how solid this date is?

It also seems that Furuno typically implements some sort of sales incentives around the time of the Miami boat show...any word if they're doing anything like that this year?

THanks!

There are normally boat show discounts offered at any show but they are not pre-announced and normally require that you order from an attending authorized dealer at the show. All manufacturers are seeing high demand for Marine products since Covid and this coupled with shipping and chip shortages is impacting them all. The best information on availability is the dealer you are ordering with. There are many distributors with staged orders already in the system and we have no visibility on their inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back