Tzt3 12 time

Is there a way to adjust the time on my furuno tzt3 12 is 4 hours off, the gps is underneath my cambas would that be a problem? Help please trying to make a cross and would like to have it done right

Home - Settings - General - Local time offset.
If this wasn't setup, you might want to read through the manuals and see whatever else they missed.

Thanks , time was already off when I bought the boat and I've been trying on local time offset , when I input the time shows like 4 hours deference 😕

Well I just passed by and went to Home, Setting, General,Local time offset is on UTC I selected Auto for the am pm, saved it and still getting like 4 hours difference.
How do I get to the gps to see time oh to set it, I'm not to bright at this so forgive me please 😭

Well I just passed by and went to Home, Setting, General,Local time offset is on UTC I selected Auto for the am pm, saved it and still getting like 4 hours difference.
How do I get to the gps to see time oh to set it, I'm not to bright at this so forgive me please 😭
You need to adjust your local time offset. If you are on the East coast it should be -04:00

Back