TZ3 19 Screen Issue

acfisher

Screen turns on normally slowly a shadow creeps across the screen from the right corner and eventually the screen goes dark, Settings don't seem to matter auto, day or night same result.
I bought this unit to replace my last furuno that had the screen bonding issue not happy with my furuno experience.

Is this TZT19F flush mounted? If so could be that the screws are tightened too much causing the screen to do that. Try loosening them up to see if that helps relieve the pressure on the screen!

After a couple hours did the screen ever improve? Usually once you release from the mount you let the TZT19F sit for a couple hours to see if it improves. If there is still no improvement on the screen then it would need to be sent into the service center for us to take a look at.

Please make sure to include your contact information and what's going on with the unit. The address is listed below for your convenience.

FurunoUSA
Attn:Service
4400 NW Pacific Rim Blvd.
Camas, WA 98607-9408

Time involved about 2 weeks but the cost to ship was about $250 with adequate insurance. Thankfully it was under warranty.

Our tzt3 16 main board just quit working after a few months of use early last summer, the screen went fuzzy and would not do some of the functions, camas replaced the entire main board and it's been fine. I've experienced the same problems with brand new Garmin MFD's sometimes these things are built on a Friday afternoon