Transducer

Upward

My transducer is not showing the depth of water. I have a green light showing that I have power but it needs to blink. Is there a way to reset this? See photo attached.
Look forward to hearing from you

Attachments

• 1718291180154.jpeg
    1718291180154.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 9
Solid green light after 4 minutes of powering on means network problem. It sounds like a bad/wrong type network cable or hub issue. What is it connected to?

Its connected to, see attached . The connection hasn't been changed in 14 years.

Attachments

• IMG_4427.jpeg
    IMG_4427.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 6
If the NavNet RDP139 you have is turned ON and the light on the sounder is Solid, one of your connecting network cables or hub has gone bad.

How do you test whether the cables or the hub has gone bad? Could it be at the transducer attached to the hull?

If the sounder light is solid, it is like sparky says; it is a network error. While you might have a transducer problem as well, that isn't what the current problem is. The sounder indicates it isn't seeing the MFD on the network (regardless of software source settings). Most would try another hub or cable but you could always have the units into your dealer for testing.

Back