Temperature mapping ability

I think it would be nice to have an option where you could overlay the water temp that you've traveled over throughout the day that way you can keep track of where edges and breaks were. I know another company has something similar to this they just dont give you the ability to change the temp scale to hone in on the temp range you are wanting to see. Some days a .5 degree change is all you need. If you could make a sliding scale that is color coordinated where you could set a temp range, I think it would be an awesome addition. Your trackline will change color according to the color on the temp scale.

thanks

Sorry about that I wasn’t aware it was an option already. So you can select a temp range say between 68-75 degrees and the track line will show up in various colors based on the temp scale you chose ?

Is there any plan to make the sea temperature map available in the TZ iBoat app or online portal? It would be nice to be able to check out the temps when planning a trip without needing to be on the boat.

Back