syncing N3D with Max Sea TZ Navigator

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramatuska

I continue to have problems syncing. Whenever I sync from N3D to my laptop, all works well. If I try to sync from laptop to N3D I frequently get "sync failed" message.

My database is about 16 routes totaling less than 1000 points. I made sure no routes contain more than 100 waypoints. Workaround which sometimes seems to work: export laptop data to file (max-sea format), delete all routes/points on N3D, sync from N3D to laptop, import data exported in first step back to laptop, sync from laptop to N3D.

Exporting routes & waypoints to SD card also works, though some routes were corrupted, i.e. missing waypoints.

At least that worked for me today. This issue has come up frequently since N3D installed almost 1 year ago.

Using MaxSea TZ Navigator 1.9.7 (build 2.5.0.9104) and N3D with latest update version 1950055-02.07

Any ideas.

ramatuska
Please PM me a copy of your TZ export file. I haven't seen the problem you describe nor has anyone else reported it. It could be a networking problem between the PC and the NavNet 3D system. I will try your file and see if the problem can be duplicated. Is it a random issue or is it all the time? When you network your PC with the NN3D do you run a Static or Dynamic IP address? Can you also PM me all the equipment you have connected to the Ethernet network? You are only running MaxSea software without anything else attempting to run in the background, correct?

Thank you. I attempted sync export this morning and it worked. It is random issue. I will send you file & details of my system next occurrence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back