Software v3.71 sounder issue

mikek

Furuno Fan
Anyone having a similar sounder issue as the attached photo? Everything worked fine, did the 3.71 software update and within an hour I randomly get these weird colors on the internal sounder. It doesn’t last long and I haven’t had it in any deeper than 20 feet of water yet but this never happened with the previous version of software.

Attachments

• IMG_2901.jpeg
    IMG_2901.jpeg
    392.6 KB · Views: 8
That's interesting. Did you try doing a hard (factory) reset of the sounder from the fishfinder settings menu? I haven't seen that issue on mine after the update to 3.701. I see your screen shot show 110Hz as the center frequency, which is quite low to be using in very shallow water. Which transducer do you have?

I forgot to do the reset of the sounder, I'll do that and see. Its a M135M, same element as the B175M. Yes, its very shallow water for it, it was on the way to my dock. I'm hoping if it continues to do it, it will only occur when it very shallow water.

I forgot to do the reset of the sounder, I'll do that and see. Its a M135M, same element as the B175M. Yes, its very shallow water for it, it was on the way to my dock. I'm hoping if it continues to do it, it will only occur when it very shallow water.

Also do a factory reset on the MFD if you haven't already.

Back