NN3D Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simonsez

I read in one of the threads that there is an update coming(late August i thought), will you post it on this site when it is available? Also any hint about what new features (if any) will be included?

I was wondering when someone was going to ask that.

I asked the same question around the end of August and was told that the software was delayed 30 days. With that, it puts it to the end of this month. If we don't see something around the 20th, I will ask again. I have no idea what improvements it will offer yet.

It would be very desirable to publish a change log - that would save a lot of time trying to determine if our favorite bugs are fixed or features added.

Nomad, it didn't work for me either. :angry

Instead go to our website http://www.furunousa.com
Select any NavNet 3D MFD and open the page. Click on software, scroll down and accept. There you will find a history pdf file.

I hope that works or they might fire me. :lol:

I am being told "Next Month" again. I am not sure what features it will offer or why the software keeps being pushed off. My guess now is that they are waiting until the Fort Lauderdale boat show. Furuno tends to like to release new products and features at Lauderdale and Miami shows.

Now that November is behind us, I am also wondering about the NN3D software. My guess is the new TZT V2 software, and the new NN3D software, will release about the same time. I will poke around and see what I can find out. If I hear something, I will post it here. It isn't uncommon for software to get kicked back by QA and have to be edited, and then re-checked completely. Furuno wants to provide the best product. The fact that the software needs to work on a mixed system (NN3D/TZT) complicates matters a bit more. I wouldn't expect any large earth shaking changes for the NN3D. I am looking forward to it as much as you guys are. I will do my best to keep you posted.

Thanks Johnny. I suspect like many other Furuno owners, good after-sales support is really important and a key reason we keep coming back to the brand.

Yep, a lot of us watching and waiting. :D

It is more important to get it right than get it quick. That said, it would make a nice Christmas present.

Greg

Any word on a SW update? It's been 2 years and tides and loading charts still crashes the MFD about 25% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back