More camera questions

Hi

Wondering if anyone has heard any problems with getting a axis ip cam to be seen on a tz3?

Im struggling here. I have a M2025-LE camera. I tried plugging the ethernet into the tz3 directly and have tried in a basic network hub. I have no problem getting into the configuration page and viewing the live camera feed on a laptop. I don't thing there is a problem with our camera.

I followed the instructions that are on the furuno website where it tells to re assign the ip address of the camera. Going through the axis IP utility like it says in the furuno instructions got me nowhere. It kept failing the reassigning ip address. I talked to axis and they told me the cameras with newer firmware can no longer be changed using the ip utility app, but need to be changed in the axis device manager. I'm not having any luck changing it to the 172.031.200.003 that is mentions in the furuno instructions. I thought i had it changed but the tz3 gives a problem decoding or connecting error.

I'm afraid there is something im missing because i'm certainly no network wizard.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks agian.

The camera IP MUST be changed for it to work on the NavNet system. If having problems changing the IP and subnet mask correctly, I recommend contacting AXIS.

Yes, i've been told this by furuno and axis. I spent a great deal of time being walked through everything by axis just to get to them telling me (it should work) and to get back in contact with furuno.

Thanks anyway ill keep trying.

Our service center should be able to configure it, if you want to send it in for service. They would normally charge 1 hour of labor for something like this. I haven't seen one that they haven't configured to work correctly. I am told that Axis has several applications for changing the IP address and if one doesn't work they try the other(s) but normally get them working.

Back