Furuno TZT3 news???

Anyone have any info on whats coming out soon? Looking forward to seeing it in person. My guess is some larger screens, built in chirp sounders, maybe a 3kw chirp sounder box and anything else will be a bonus from the best electronics company in the world.

More information will be coming out slowly. Expect more details the 18th. That is when they put out the xmas presents with the tag saying don't open until the 18th. I am excited by what I seen so far.

Johnny Electron":290ondy9 said:
More information will be coming out slowly. Expect more details the 18th. That is when they put out the xmas presents with the tag saying don't open until the 18th. I am excited by what I seen so far.

Today the Facebook page expressly says that a TZT 3 is coming. You guys are killing me. The real issue of course is whether we should expect a long delay between product announcement and shipping regardless of what the details of new products turn out to be. Is that a big secret too?

We never totally know when we will receive product; until it arrives. The late delivery of NN3D is still scorched in our minds, so I assure you we are putting great pressure to get product as early as possible after introduction. Not much else we can say at this point but more information will be given in the coming weeks. I am very excited and it takes a lot to get me this excited about a product.

Thank you that’s good to hear. I was one of those people waiting forever for a pair of NN3D displays ordered the first day dealers could take one. The promised March delivery date came and went, then April, then May.... we put in a VX2 as a stopgap and then I think it was July when the NN3D showed up.

When is the unwrapping of the presents? It is the 18th now, and the only thing I see is that there will be a TZT3 introduced in Dusseldorf later. That can't be all?

Furuno Facebook page has a 10 second video that simply says "TZT3 Coming this spring". That's all. No sign of any "announcement" just another tease.

Back