Furuno DFF1-UHD CHIRP sounder

A

Anonymous

can please tell how well the Bottom Discrimination will work with maxsea plot ,as i have maxsea plot with a fvc-295 ,but i am thinking maxsea plot would be a lot better with Bottom Discrimination, i do a lot of reef plotting and fish a lot on the sides of the reef and in the gravel and mud areas between the reefs
we do not a release date on this sounder in Australia that i no of as of yet,
would like to contact furuno Australia to see what they could do for me regards to this sounder , if it will work well with maxsea plot

Smokie,
I would contact your local Furuno dealer to see what they recommend for your waters.

Snips

smokie":pw0df13t said:
can please tell how well the Bottom Discrimination will work with maxsea plot ,as i have maxsea plot with a fvc-295 ,but i am thinking maxsea plot would be a lot better with Bottom Discrimination, i do a lot of reef plotting and fish a lot on the sides of the reef and in the gravel and mud areas between the reefs
we do not a release date on this sounder in Australia that i no of as of yet,
would like to contact furuno Australia to see what they could do for me regards to this sounder , if it will work well with maxsea plot
Here's a FB page in Aus that mentions the DFF1 module is available: https://www.facebook.com/FurunoFishingFanatics

Old thread, but we are happy to take your call smokie

Back