Fish Mapping display on TZtouch3

BonVoyage

Greetings to community! I have tzt12F with SiriusXM BBWX4 receiver installed and working and fish mapping plan subscription. Weather page was by default available loads fine and shows weather data but I was not able to find fish mapping screen. When I go to Home screen I can only find GPS, Radar, Fishfinder, Weather and Gages pages when I hit + to add displays there are no more displays available?

It sounds like you haven't updated to the newest software (V2) which is required for support of the fish mapping feature. Have you checked the software version you are using?

Yes, as instructed I performed "Search for Update" and got the message " You software on this device is up to date"

Check your software:
HOME > Settings > Initial Setup > Quick Self Test (Last 3 digits of the SYSTEM VER).

If on 2.01, go to HOME > New Page (+) and add a new page then drag over the blue marlin icon to make the SIRIUS XM FM Page. If the Blue Marlin icon page is not available than check hardware connections, subscription service, and try again.

Hope this helps,

- Maggy :sail

The wifi update function is not yet working. Currently the units have to be update by USB stick. If you don't have v2.01, then you would need to update for fish mapping feature.

Back