FCV 620



I currently have an FCV 582 that is somehow internally grounding and blowing fuses. I'd like to replace it with the 620. I have a working transducer that I'd like to continue using. Is this something that i'll be able to plug into the back of the new unit? The 582 has an 8 point plug adapter that is connected to my existing transducer. Any help or advice would be appreciated.
Yes, your existing transducer will work.
You will need to add the adaptor cable for a 8 pin to 10 pin transducer.
It is part # AIR-033-204. It has a list price of $60.