DRS4DNTX Dimensions Info

Hammerhands

I'm doing a major up grade from the old Fur Model 2000 to a new DRS4DNXT dome tying into a new TZTouch312F. Since the old dome has it's cable dropping down from the middle of the 160mm square bolt pattern, I'm going to need to modify or completely fabricate a new SS mount. I succeeded finding the drawing spec sheet for the new dome, except a couple pieces of info are missing. The dia. of the cable & the distance from where the cable leaves the dome to the flat mounting surface. This will allow me to implement a proper size SS tube thru the mount (cable conduit) :respect and beyond the mounting surface to where it meets the exit of the cable on the dome allowing to design as water tight fit as possible. Can any body direct me to that info? Thanks in advance.

Good morning Hammerhands,

I beleive the cable diameter is different depending on the different lengths of cable available.

How long of cable are will you need?

C-Bass

Hi C-Bass, The shortest available, not sure if that is 10 meters. I will be installing it where i removed the old unit and that in reality is probably only six feet between dome to mfd.

The shortest DRS4D-NXT scanner cable sold is 5 meters. (p/n SN3-000-000-68) One end with the connector that joins the pigtail is the larger end with 17mm. The cable itself is roughly 11.4mm.

Back