Couple of questions

A

Anonymous

I have two questions and I'm hoping someone can help.....

1. Is there any easy way to go about downloading chart corrections / updates? I've only found one way to go about this and the length to download is 2.5 hours per chart.

2. We have our AIS hooked up to the plotter. The Target information displayed on the screen is light green in color. Is there anyway to change this to make more visible?

Thanks Much in advance for your answers.

1. Is there any easy way to go about downloading chart corrections / updates? I've only found one way to go about this and the length to download is 2.5 hours per chart.

Find the best internet connection you can get. The better and faster the connection, the faster you will get the chart. You can also work with your Furuno dealer, who normally has the world hard drive and might copy them on a SD chip for you for a small fee. Lastly, you could purchase the hard drive yourself to copy the maps from it. You can send the hard drive into our service center for free update twice a year. This would save downloading the charts.

2. We have our AIS hooked up to the plotter. The Target information displayed on the screen is light green in color. Is there anyway to change this to make more visible?

Other than changing your chart color palette or radar background; No.

Back