Connecting NN3D to Lowrance HDS10 by NEMA 2000

A

Anonymous

Hello, I could use some help. I am trying to connect my Lowrance HDS10 with side scan to my NN3D-MFD12. I was hoping to us the NEMA 2000 connections. I was able to connect the HDS10 to the Furuno backbone and I can see the HDS10 as a device in the "Install Wizard" of the NN3D. The problem I'm having is that I want to be able to mark a point of interest on the Lowrance side scan and have that waypoint appear on the screen of my NN3D-MFD12 so that I can navigate back to that point. So far I can mark points but I do not see them on the Furuno unit. I have checked and the Lowrance and it is set up to transmit and receive waypoints over NEMA2000, and I have checked all PGN's on the Furuno and I can not get it to work. Am I missing something or is this even possible. Please help :think

I want to be able to mark a point of interest on the Lowrance side scan and have that waypoint appear on the screen of my NN3D-MFD12 so that I can navigate back to that point.

The NavNet3D does not currently accept "external waypoints" from NMEA 2000 or NMEA 0183.

Back