Chart update needed

neversink2

I have 3 TZT3F12 displays. The harbor was re-routed so I need to update the chart. Right now, it shows me going over land where the channel was re-done. What is the standard chart being used and how do I get it updated? Also need to update any satellite photos etc. Can I send in one of my cards to Furuno to update all the stock software? Really just looking for a simple, quick way to to this... the unit has like 100 charts listed and layers are set to Auto... trying to get this done without making a mammoth project out of it. Location is Huntington Beach, CA if that helps determine which chart needs to be updated. TIA.

I believe they are up to v24.6 but before doing anything, I recommend you contact support with the Lat/lon so they can check if NOAA and MapMedia has updated that area or not. They can also see if C-map have made the changes or not and send you screen shot examples. (www.FurunoUSA.com - Support - Ask a question)

Ok I figured it out. Downloaded the new vector and raster chart files that matched the names and extensions on the existing files on my SD card for my region of the US. Then transferred those files to the SD card and deleted the old files on each of the MFDs. Works perfectly.

Back