3.50 no Cloud Access

Acer

Furuno Super Fan
Strange problem: Update to Version 3.50 runs smooth, factory reset done.

I saved all my settings as always in the cloud before. To load these settings, I have to login to mytimezero, you all know that.

I login to mytimezero via my facebook account, no problems with that in the past and still no problem to do this via computer.

But it is not possible to login to tomezero via the tzt3. When I want to login, I chosse - as in the past - login via facebook, the login page shows up, I enter my name and pw and nothing happens....the page just gets blank (name/pw) again.

Thats a pity because I put some effort in the setup of my unit. When I access the "offline" settings I saved before the screen setups dont come back.

Is there a way to "convert" the login date from mytimezero to a "normal" login with username and pw or extract the settings from the web page?

Or is that just a glitch of the new firmware which will be sorted out soon?

Thanks for your help in advance

If you login via Facebook, the credentials typically Timezero uses are an email address and a password. The facebook auth token likely replaces the password, but what I might suggest is by PC I would click on the "forgot password" when you login and input the email address you use for Facebook. You might be able to reset the account and subsequently make a password/username(email) combo that way, and than through the TZ login.

There's been known issues with the ever changing way Facebook does its OAuth, until there's a reliable fix, we suggest this method.

If you run into any further issues, we would recommend contacting Nobeltech.

Hope this helps, :sail

- Maggy

Dear Maggy,

Many thanks for your hints, but they dont work. I know that authentification via FB ist sometimes weird, but I am stuck with it. If I enter my Email adress for a „normal“ login and try the forgot password procedure, nothing happens. It seems that Timezero doesnt know my „normal“ pw.

I dont think that Fb is the reason for that problem. If I log in with my tablet or Pc, it works flawless. Only the login with Tzt3 fails. Its just a wild guess but I assume that something is„wrong“ with the integrated wenbrowser of the unit.

Back