Track recording

Using the data you provided we were able to duplicate your findings. It’s caused by using incorrect Date &Time data on TZT2/3. Could you make sure the "Data Source" of the Date & Time source is SCX20, not the TZT?

Just made the changes, I never would have figured that out! Should get time to test it next week. Thanks for all the help!

I have been super busy at work but have a couple trips so far and it is still stopping to record tracks. Any other suggestions? Thanks

If you fixed the time/date issue talked about before and started with a clean tracking system then I would get the details to technical support with a copy of your log file.

I deleted all the tracks and stated fresh. I just got to the maximum amount of track points (yeah, I know it took forever but this has been my busiest summer at work in 15 years!). It is still turning track recording off. Any other suggestions? Thanks for the help.

What it does when you hit max tracks depends on your settings. Our testing had no problems with correct settings. If yours was setup to auto-delete yet it filled up with tracks and stopped; I recommend you open a support case with tech support and provide a copy of your user settings and tracks for them to study.

Back