Software update question

Slick Rick

Greetings, I have a TZTL12F which I purchased 4 to 5 years ago. It has the initial v2.03 software. I have never updated. Do I need to load all seven updates in progression, all I can find available is the latest 6.01 and 6.21. The instructions I found said to load them onto a micro SD card. I happened across a video with Clayton Paddison saying load part one on the micro SD card and part two on a USB jump drive. I need some direction then I can start muddling through the download process. Thanks Rick

Hello,

You can take it straight to 6.21 first and then you can do 6.26. You can find the software and instructions on our website at furunousa.com. The link is below for your convenience.

Part 1 of 6.21 is done by micro SD card and part 2 of 6.21 is done by USB.
6.26 is done by USB.

https://furunousa.com/en/support/TZTL12F

FYI...Since I didn’t have access to a USB on my T2TL15, I did the 2.26 update with SD on slot 1. Of course, I removed the SD with charts before inserting the SD with the update.

Thanks Kicker, this look s like a straight forward operation. I’m ready to move ahead and hope I don’t have to holler help! Thanks again for the info. Slick Rick

Back