GP-7000F - Software Update Advice - cannot unzip archive

chadwick11

I have GP-7000F and its time for a software update on the unit. My current version is: 1451722-01.02

I went to the website to download the GP7000F Software version 1451722-03.05 - but the zip file is archived? I cannot unzip the file after I download on to my laptop.

Is this the file I need to download on my computer?

I understand once I get the file to unzip - I place files on a 1 GB Sandisk SD card and then perform the updates per the manual steps of: Menu - Advanced- System Update?

Thank you.

Before you update to V3, you MUST update to v2. Your software is very old. Because older v2 is not posted, you will need to open a support case with your distributor to obtain V2 software. Once you complete update to V2, then you can proceed to V3. This unit must be step upgraded, you can NOT skip. As old as it is, it might be worth sending it in for a software update and an internal battery change.

Thank you - I sent an email to the North American distributor email provided for support. I am using the unit now - but will consider the upgrade over the winter months. They should post V2 on the website...to bad this is not there for consumers.

Back