CMOR without latest software

tmccabe

I am purchasing the latest version (3) cmor for my tzt2 for eastern gulf. I am currently running software version 6.21 on my unit. Will running this version effect the chart, which I am assuming I will have to remove micro sd from unit and load it (cmor) on sd card prior to unlocking as I do not see any cmor charts in the ecatalog to unlock?

You should update your unit to 8.01. Yes the CMOR chart needs to to be on the micro SD card in the back of the TZT. TZT's come preloaded with CMOR charts already on the chart card. If you have a newer version of a CMOR chart then you would need to load it onto the SD card.

You should update your unit to 8.01. Yes the CMOR chart needs to to be on the micro SD card in the back of the TZT. TZT's come preloaded with CMOR charts already on the chart card. If you have a newer version of a CMOR chart then you would need to load it onto the SD card.
When I load the downloaded charts from cmor, do I need to download the unzipped versions? Also can I move them all in a folder (for instance the eastern gulf had 9 sections I had to download) or should they be individual? I assume once they are on the cards for each unit they will appear in the charts? I don’t see them on the charts catalog currently.

You should download the zipped files to your PC and then unzip them. You would then transfer the individual chart files to the micro SD card that is located in the back of the TZT2. Once you place the micro SD card back in the TZT you would then enter the unlock codes.

Back