SCX-20 after software update message.

frankiepr

Hi, I did the software update to radar DRS4D-NXT and the SCX-20. The screen of Uploader window show me the results of the radar OK, but the SCX-20 show NG on both updates (application and application gnss core). After the first update, I repeated. What mean the NG result?Uploaderwindow.jpg

NG means No Good. That means it didn't update. The SCX20 application is already at 2.01. If it was me, I wouldn't have updated the GNSS core as it doesn't give you anything additional. I would reboot the system and not worry about that update.

Johnny, My SCX-20 now the GNSS are not working. I did a factory reset, but does not fix it the problem. I saw one post with the same issue. How I can fix it?

Attachments

• IMG_C15A0B05E5AB-1.jpeg
    IMG_C15A0B05E5AB-1.jpeg
    891.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_201E8161B67A-1.jpeg
    IMG_201E8161B67A-1.jpeg
    911.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
We have encountered this before on troublesome networks. The way it has been fixed is to run the update on a consolidated network. One MFD and the SCX20, removing everything else from the equation. This ensures a clean data flow and will increase the speed of the update as well.

We have encountered this before on troublesome networks. The way it has been fixed is to run the update on a consolidated network. One MFD and the SCX20, removing everything else from the equation. This ensures a clean data flow and will increase the speed of the update as well.
What I've noticed is that after trying the update a lost dir folder appears on the usb.

That is a normal occurrence. It is an Android OS artifact. It does nothing and means nothing. You can just delete it.

Result of the GNSS did not work.
I removed all the sensors on the network as fish tech recomended.

IMG_93761CD8A7B2-1.jpeg
After that I run the software update, I obtained the same result of the NG.
IMG_62A22C019AA8-1.jpeg

The good news was that after the MFD reboot the GNSS status on the SCX-20 was fixed.TT
IMG_2D8D477B6F63-1.jpeg IMG_E3AEE6AC0285-1.jpeg
Thank you to Johnny Electron and FishTech for your support as always.

Back