Question please help i have 2 tztouch 2s on my boat and would like to mirror one of them to another location is this possible thanks

Not sure how far this location is away that you wish to mirror but it needs to be within the wifi range of the MFD to get a full mirror (aka Remote) app to work. I would recommend speaking with you dealer if you have custom needs.

Not sure how far this location is away that you wish to mirror but it needs to be within the wifi range of the MFD to get a full mirror (aka Remote) app to work. I would recommend speaking with you dealer if you have custom needs.
Would I be able to use a monitor and either a eithernet cable or hdmi from the main screens to a monitor on back of the hard top to mirror

People do that all the time. They run amplified long HDMI cable with long amplified USB cable (to run MCU004 control) to have a second "shared" station.

Will that allow me to watch the mirrored screen after while the screens at helm are running or would I have to switch between screens ?

I used one of these to mirror my upstairs display onto my salon TV: https://a.co/d/fdhIRnY

I am not endorsing the product but can verify that it works for the run with a smaller CAT5/6 cable that is much easier to pull and terminate than a HDMI cable.
This was my original plan as well but I managed to get away with 25' HDMI cables that were "easily" pulled to the Salon TV. I have 2 TZT3's at the helm and they're each wired into an input on the TV so we can watch either one.

Back