Which chart am I using?

Lynn

I have bathymetric fishing charts on my 16" TZT3. How do I determine which chart is actually being used? The MFD "Charts Catalog" displays 9 screens of charts, most of which show a check mark or as unlocked.

I remember the process of determining which charts to buy was non-trivial.

Thanks
Lynn

You can touch the chart and then touch "chart info". You can also swipe up and tell it what chart to use by selecting Auto, CMap, HOs, Raster, etc. A check mark means its included. "Unlocked" meas it is a purchased charts. Tech support or TimeZero can tell you what charts you have unlocked, based on your System ID.
A dealer can usually help you determine what charts to buy for your area based on what you are doing.

"Chart Info" is not an option when I touch the chart. (I have the current software.) I can get a chart list by touching "Furuno" in the top left, then "Lists", then charts, but this shows all charts installed, locked or unlocked, fishing and nav.

How can I determine the chart I am actually seeing on the screen?

Thanks
Lynn

As Fishtech says you must find an area of the chart without objects near the boat and tap the screen quickly and you will get a pop-up menu. In some cases you will need to take your finger and scroll down the menu of selection items to find "Chart Info" and touch it.

Back