TZtouch2 system ID info

V426462

I purchased the TZtouch2 when they first came out down at the 2014 Miami Boat show after seeing it at the Furuno booth and they directed me to the GPS store I believe. Received it about 3 months later. Been running it stand alone since then with no add-one or radar. Just saw CMOR on a friends boat and going to purchase the North Fla CMOR maps. I have upgraded the unit’s software to 6.26. I was told that I now have to call CMOR to get an unlock code (buy it of course). I need to provide the ‘system id’ to CMOR. My questions are #1 How do I get the TZTouch2 system ID and #2) Do I call CMOR or Furuno to get the data. Just trying to verify next steps so I don’t screw it up.

You can find the system ID by going to HOME - CHARTS - and hitting the SYSTEM ID button at the top right.

To view CMOR charts you first have to download the chart from the Furuno USA website, unzip and place a copy on the chart card that is located at the back of the machine. You would order an unlock code from your Furuno dealer. I am not sure you can order that from CMOR but maybe you can. Normally you order from any Furuno dealer. They will need the chart area you wish to purchase and the SYSTEM ID from the unit.

After purchase, the unlock code is entered under HOME - CHARTS - UNLOCK CODE.
After being unlocked it is a simple swipe up from the bottom of your plotter screen and select CMOR.

Back