Tztouc3 V3.5

Online update works perfectly, after starting we get a message whether we want to update, the whole procedure runs automatically to the very end, the device itself goes to normal operation, all settings remain, points, routes the same.

Attachments

• IMG_3134.jpeg
    IMG_3134.jpeg
    855.5 KB · Views: 326
  • IMG_3132.jpg
    IMG_3132.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 326
Why does my down load look like this? What do I need to do or what am I doing wrong. Tried to load this on USB stick and may TZTouch 3 does nothing. I am on software 2.01. I am using a mac. If anyone can give me step by step or would be willing to load the files to a USB stick I will pay you.
Frustrated....

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-11-05 at 6.58.04 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-11-05 at 6.58.04 AM.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 294
Migrator":3bek6x70 said:
Why does my down load look like this? What do I need to do or what am I doing wrong. Tried to load this on USB stick and may TZTouch 3 does nothing. I am on software 2.01. I am using a mac. If anyone can give me step by step or would be willing to load the files to a USB stick I will pay you.
Frustrated....

Find a friend with a windows machine, reformat the thumb drive with that machine and then unzip the files to the drive. The mac does something with the extracted files that doesn't play nice with the TZT3 displays. If you are in the Southern Maryland area I will gladly assist you.

I hope the bug where the current tide is set to yesterdays date not the current day was fixed. It was quite annoying.

Also like to hear about plans for better chart offerings.

For reference, I have 2 tz3 19” and 3 tz3 16” displays.

Johnny Electron":3hz1t11a said:
Yes, I am very happy they got the wi-fi update feature online. It makes things much easier.

I thought I heard that the Wi-Fi servers were not online yet when speaking w/ the awesome phone Techs while upgrading from 3.01–>3.5 yesterday? Did I hear that correctly? Will I be able to upgrade from 3.01->3.5 via Wi-Fi on Monday?

I did the wifi update ~3 weeks ago. Just boot up your devices and connect to wifi, the screen in the post above will show up - I didn't even have to Check for an update.

After update I see that Yamaha graphic interface is missing. Anyone meet the same problem? Autopilot also can't track PBG

Back