TZT2 Version & Activecaptain

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDIVE

v6.26 is mentioned in a recent post.

Is this the latest firmware version? I am currently running 6.23.

Also, can Activecaptain be updated over the Internet yet or do we still need the data base from Furuno?

TX >> Joe

Good afternoon CDive,

Thank you for your inquiry.

6.26 is the latest version of Software for the TZT2 products and is available for download from the Furuno USA website.

Active Captain still requires the POI update to be downloaded from Furuno USA.

C-Bass

Thanks for the reply.

I will update my 3 TZT2s to 6.26.

As for Active Captain:

1. All I see is "NNTZT2 ActiveCaptain Data.zip". Assume this is the correct DB?

2. Any idea how up-to-date this is or is it the same DB that the install instructions say comes with 2.05 & later.

3. Instructions also say that AC can be updated via the Internet. Still not the case?

Thanks >> Joe

Will TZT2 version 7 include the ability to log into an Active Captain account and update the POI Data via WIFI ?

Sailcindy":27ud2lcq said:
Will TZT2 version 7 include the ability to log into an Active Captain account and update the POI Data via WIFI ?

I don't believe so, you will have to load the data file we have for Active Captain for information.

I downloaded and unzipped the Active Captain POI database on the Furuno Support site. It is dated 5/22/2018. We need a more up to date file. How do we request FurunoUSA to create a new update?

Any news on an updated Active Captain database? The version posted on FurunoUSA.com is now two years old.
Thanks

BTW, I recently checked with Maxsea and they do not offer an option to upload ActiveCaptain data from the TZ Navigator software. So, we are still treading water here.

We don't support Nobeltec on this forum or speak for them. They have their own support. For the TZT2 units we have the software and instructions posted under the TZT2 products. If you ask me if you think ActiveCaptain is slowly going away, I think that is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back